Close User Commentary & Expand Cross Reference

User Comments

Previous Chapter - Genesis 32:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 32:32 Next Verse - Genesis 33:2 Next Chapter - Genesis 34:1
Please post your comment on Genesis 33:1.
Name:

WWW Chat Bible Commentary

User-Posted Comments on Genesis 33:1

Recent User-Posted Comments

#1 Comment on Genesis 1:1
Those searching for Holy Spirit-filled Bible teaching can find an excellent series called Through the Bible, with Pastor Zac Poonen, at www.cfcindia.com. All teachings are 100% free. There are is also an app available. Both basic and advanced teachings and sermons are offered, completely without charge. This series offers many highlights and points rarely covered by most Bible teachers.
- chris (7/15/2017 12:10:58 AM)

#2 Comment on Zechariah 11:13
How come in the Jewish Study Bible it is translated
" Deposit it in the treasury " as opposed to " cast it
unto the potter "
- Bruce W (11/9/2017 9:35:58 PM) [qBible.com]

#3 Comment on Genesis 1:3
The Hebrew word for Light in
Genesis 1:3

Light = א֑וֹר

א֑ = Aleph:
Ox, Bull, Gentle, Tame, The Leader, Strength, Adonai, What is First?
וֹ = Vaw:
A nail, a peg, a hook, joining together, making secure, becoming bound(nailed to)
ר = Reysh:
A head, a person, what is the highest, most important, Chief

The sun had yet to be created (occurs in Gen 1:15) but God said let there be light so it cannot refer to physical light. Then if it was a spiritual darkness that was dispelled upon the earth by God ordering light to enter the world then was He not proclaiming the unity between Himself and His own son. Was that His declaration?
So imbedded in this unique form of the Hebrew word for light first time the word light was used in Gods Word seems to declare the victory of the firstborn of the family of God His Son our Lord and Christ
This is the ancient picture for Aleph and it stands for Adonai which means Father and Lord and has a force behind it which has a connotation of the Highest Power.

So this Vaw joins the first and last character. The original picture representing a tent peg can stand for joining together, making secure, or nailed to and it is the most visually similar picture to a cross.

The last picture that became the Reysh in the Hebrew language is a picture of the head of a man and implies the most important Chief or physical leader of a family.

So it is my assertion after great studying that this three character Hebrew word encapsulates the entire story of Salvation and Gods promise toward us. It includes a prophecy and a declaration of Gods infinite power just as the smallest elements of matter that make up the physical universe always testify of Gods design and power.

This one Word just as Jesus is spoken of as the Word of God in John 1:1 and the light being the light of men. The very first order of business at the advent of His creation and His story He declared the beginning and the end, the union and victory of His Son on our behalves. To look into the depth of the beauty of our God is the spring of our hope in Him.

- William Shelton (11/9/2017 5:56:11 PM) [qBible.com]

#4 Comment on 1 Timothy 1:7
God did not give us a spirit of fear;but of power,love,and a sound mind.God loves us all,and He is mighty in power;and with His love perfect love casts out fear.
- Denny (5/14/2016 3:52:35 PM)

#5 Comment on Leviticus 21:7
Christian men must marry a virgin woman according to law of God.

Acoording to the Holy Scriptures christian men must marry a virgin woman; For it is written in Revelation 1:6 " And Jesus Christ has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father;..." and also in 1 Peter 2:9 " But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation,.."; So all the christians on earth are priests of God;
And it is written in Leviticus 21:7 " The priests shall not take a wife that is a whore, or deflowered, neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband; for he is holy unto his God" and also in Ezekiel 44:22 " The priests shall not take for theirs wives a widow, nor her that is put away; but they shall take virgins of the seed of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before"
So christian men, who are priests must marry a virgin woman or a widow of a christian who was married being a virgin.

You may argue that we are no longer under the Mosaic Law, but this a big mistake;

for Jesus Christ says in Matthew 5:17-19 " Think not that I am come to abolish the Law and the Prophets; I am not come to abolish, but to fulfil. For verily I say to you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven, but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

So Jesus Christ cannot abolish any law which is not already predicted in the Law and the Prophets, according to His own word in Matthew 5:17-19; thus Jesus Christ has made 7 reforms ( 7 is number of perfection) to bring the Law to perfection.
The 7 reforms made by Jesus Christ are already predicted in the Law and the Prophets; so He fulfilled the Law and the Prophets by doing these reforms.

These reforms are:
1- reform related to the law of divorce,
2- reform related to the law of death penalty,
3- reform related to the law of vengeance; eye for eye, tooth for tooth,
4- reform related to the law of Aaronic priesthood; the high priest,
5- reform related to the law of Leviticus priesthood; the priests,
6- reform related to the law of of earthly tabernacle and the sacrifices of sin expiation,
7- and last, you must be baptized by Holy Spirit before being partaker of the kingdom of heaven

So if you don't understand what apostle Paul has written, keep what Jesus says.

Shalom, God bless you while you are keeping His word.

Email: jtchiakpe@gmail.com

- John Thierry Tchiakpe (7/14/2017 3:27:40 PM) [qBible.com]

#6 Comment on Genesis 30:3
Hi
"that she may bear upon my knees" means: "that may take care of the child" or "that I may bring up the child"

Shalom
- Thittj (7/11/2017 3:08:42 PM)

#7 Comment on Isaiah 30:5
Zechariah 14:5 And therefore ,they did stand his feet, at day, this day ,above mountain this olives, which against faces (her Jerusalem) out of east, and therefore ,to cleave mountain the olives ,out of his half her east and also her west, valley great exceedingly ,then to depart, half this mountain her north,and his half her south. And (you did)ensign a flag:we will keep secret (split )valley of my mountain now touchs with the (great)valley of the mountains facing Azal = "proximity: he has reserved" and (you did)ensign a flag: we will keep secret ) as when (you did) flag a secret from out of before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Jehudah, and comes Jehovah my Elohim [and] all your saints with thee. 5127 flee does not match. 2LetterLookup - Ancient Lexicons for Greek... Hebrew... Aramaic look it up on google 2LetterLookup. first two letters come up as flag last two letters match suffix you did and the other possibility is the first letter is a Prefix we will and the last three letter translated to keep secret we will keep secret.And if it is secreted then maybe both apply. Zechariah 14 :6 and 9007shall come to pass 1961 in that 9004day 3117 this 9005 they 1931 not 3808 will exist 1961 illumination [of mind ] 2016 weighty prized precious, 3368 [ They will ] congeal, settle, become 7087 and 9007 be brought together. The two halfs of mount olives cross the Atlantic ocean the exceedingly great valley of mountains. Following the coordinates from mount olives 31 37 22 50 west you will be in Georgia then heading north you will be in Massachusets these are 13 colonies of Christian Zion . The mount olives is the people of God spread out in the land from South to North. And the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee the LORD my God shall come to America and all the saints with him. But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. Israel is 7 hours ahead of Boston, MA , sunset in Israel depending on the time of year is 7:00 PM thus night in isreal. At 12:00 pm in boston the sun is shining, the sun is shining at night because the Lord moved his people. Isaiah 49 Sing,O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.But Zion said,The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.Behold,I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.the children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
- dd (3/28/2017 6:43:36 AM)

#8 Comment on Genesis 9:18
Matthew Henry Commentary
II. Noah's sin and shame: He planted a vineyard....
III. Ham's impudence and impiety: He saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren, Genesis 9:22. To see it accidentally and involuntarily would not have been a crime; but, 1. He pleased himself with the sight...
IV. The pious care of Shem and Japheth to cover their poor father's shame...
1. He pronounces a curse on Canaan the son of Ham (Genesis 9:25).... [MHC]
Inspired Commentary
Most commentaries have similar content deciphering this portion of Torah. I am not stating that I am smarter or even correct in my assumptions but the commentaries on this passage have left me a bit confused on this biblical account. Instead of reiterating what others say, I wish to establish what I see as a possible analysis of this portion of the Torah.
Let's open at the beginning of this version and define the scripture to its entirety as given to us by Moses. First, [to be] an husbandman #0376 iysh {eesh}N M; man, mortal man, person, mankind and #0127 ' adamah {ad-aw-maw'}N F; ground or land. At first glance, one would make out that Noach was a man of the ground, a farmer per say. Now, bear with me as I attempt to examine this as what see as Jewish metaphorical imagery. We know that Noach is the main subject of this phrase because everything in this sentence points back to him. Then we discover that he is the man of the land, or is there another perspective to what may be suggested? I agree that (iysh) is a word for man or husband but the word used here is a form of iysh #0582וֹ ' enowsh {en-oshe'} which is properly a mortal, hence a man in general (singly or collectively). It becomes discernible that the terminology is suggestive that there is more than one man or a people, if you will allow me some leniency. Then he planted, #5193 nata` {naw-tah'} Verb - Qal Imperfect; to plant, fasten, fix, establish a #3754 kerem {keh'-rem} a garden or vineyard. Planted here would give the impression of an establishment of something and one would only need to read verse 18 to see what Noach initiated, any individual can distinguish that it was by means of his sons that he founded a lineage of future peoples. Then, vineyard throughout the scriptures, is a symbol for the people of God; so, why should this be any different in this narrative. Thereby, a people of God will come from his lineage. Then in verse 21, and he drank, #8354 shathah {shaw-thaw'} Verb - Qal Imperfect; to drink, of drinking the cup of God's wrath, of slaughter, of wicked deeds; of the wine, #3196 yayin {yah'-yin}. In Hebrew, the word is yayin, denoting fermentation is a Symbol of Sin especially in wine where leaven or yeast, is used to make the wine ferment. And was drunken, evokes #7937 shakar {shaw-kar'} Verb - Qal Imperfect; to be or become drunk or drunken, be intoxicated, and he was uncovered, indicates #1540 galah {gaw-law'} to be disgracefully exposed. The symbols of intoxication and nakedness are usually found in scripture for those who indulge in Sin and then having it publically exposed, respectively. Do you see where Im going here? If this were a sin of Noachs, then where is Gods retort to the sin of this once obedient Servant, who behaved in such a reprehensible manner. Gods silence at this juncture is probably due to this storyline being written in Jewish prose and all the events are in metaphorical symbology. And now, to finish this verse, where is Noach during the events that happened in this prophetic discourse. It states that he was within his tent, #8432 tavek {taw'-vek} N M; meaning to sever; a bisection, that is, (by implication) the centre: among (-st), X (there-, where-) in (-to), middle, mid [-night], midst (among), and #0168 ' ohel {o'-hel} N M; nomad's tent, and thus symbolic of wilderness life, transience, dwelling, home, habitation; which concludes for me that Noach in this account is meant as pertaining to a nomadic people that dwell in a wilderness area so as to call it home, much like Abram and his lineage. See Genesis 9:22 for the rest.

- Revgrad (9/6/2017 12:45:55 PM)

#9 Comment on John 8:51

The dutch version (of John 8:51) has the advantage of yielding vast improvement upon minimal tweak 'core action' if you will]; away the letter w 4x and voila, this txt becomes an eminently natural one, ground it; diss the meta woo & harmful hasbara pin that spins heads instead of rocks people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps: this site is nice .. but my right click 'speak it' (tts) won't pick it up .. and not bycause it's down .. i just made it say my name .. that was a hoot, it don't know no dutch ...
- piety piet duh pious poet (10/20/2017 4:25:27 AM)

#10 Comment on Song of Songs 1:4
Thank you Frank Pytel, your comment makes a lot of sense. If the Holy Spirit leads you to post more about spiritual elevation, please do so. I am studying Song of Solomon and I would like to learn more as I am curious about how Song of Solomon chapter 2 relates to the harpazo or the rapture mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18. Is the dove of Song of Solomon 6:9 the same as the Daughter of the King of Psalm 45:13? I would like to hear your feed back on this. Shalom.
- Andrea Leon (9/18/2017 10:20:14 AM) [qBible.com]

#11 Comment on Ezekiel 47:3
ANKLES } 1} 30FOLD GROWTH IN WATER/WORD OF LIFE KNEES } 31 } 60FOLD GROWTH IN WATER/WORD OF LIFE LOINS/WAITS } 61 } 99FOLD GROWTH IN WORD OF LIFE WATERS TO SWIM IN 100FOLD! WHERE THE WORD OF LIFE CARRIES/FLOW WITH THE RIVER.

- ELIZYETHORO (11/6/2017 6:36:51 AM) [qBible.com]

#12 Comment on Genesis 9:22
Genesis 9:22-23
and he saw #7200 ra'ah {raw-aw'}; Verb - Qal; to see, look at, inspect, perceive, consider
Ham #2526 Cham {khawm}; Noun; Ham = "hot"
the father; #0001 'ab {avb}; Noun - Masculine; father of an individual, of God as father of his people, head or founder of a household, group, family, or clan, ancestor. However, here the noun is used in the 1 person common singular and it could be masc. or fem. So if this was directed at Noach why use (avi) instead of father the masculine (av)? I suggest that this is the case because Kena`an {ken-ah'-an} is in reference to a nation, people or country and wasnt meant as a blemish on Ham pertaining to His 4th son. So, what we possibly see here is a prophetic passage concerning the line of Ham. If it were meant for Kena`an, He would have been the one to look upon this metaphoric drunken state of his grandfather. But the passage tells us that his father Cham looked and is suggested that he despised his fathers nudity. Then, when Noach awoke he knew what the youngest son had done. How could Noach have known when he was in an unconscious drunken condition? Only by divine inspiration could he have known of the act and then give his prophetic message of Kena`ans enslavement by his older brothers. This proposed rendition of the deeds that ensued is unlikely not found in what most commentaries will suggest. Most will conclude that Kena`an is the one who viewed Noachs condition but when we look at the account, it distinctively conveys otherwise. Cham, the youngest son has the bad character in this story not Kena`an. However, this isnt Kena`an the villain man but Kena`an the nation, land or peoples of his ancestry.
#3667 Kena`an {ken-ah'-an}; Canaan = "lowland"

- Revgrad (9/14/2017 8:31:25 AM)

#13 Comment on Isaiah 33:21
David is the witness: ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee, because of Jehovah thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee. What nation?The USA? ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 65:1 I am inquired of by them that asked not [for me]; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.The USA! Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel Deuteronomy 32:21 (song of Moses) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God told David 2 Samuel 7:10 And I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as at the first, Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness go forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burneth.62:2 And the nations shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory, and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Jehovah shall name. 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee; and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. virgin land ! Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? Isaiah 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Isaiah 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.Isaiah 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit. Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. similitudes the quality or state of being similar to something.synonyms resemblance, similarity, likeness, sameness, similar nature, comparability, correspondence, comparison, analogy, parallel, parallelism, equivalence; interchangeability, closeness, nearness, affinity, homogeneity, These chapters of Isaiah are similitudes of 911 twin towers. Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? next verse Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, [that thou canst] not understand. next verse Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle [that] shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.next verse: But there the glorious LORD [will be] unto us a place of broad rivers [and] streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby. King Jesus is in the land that the towers fell ! That land shall have great rivers. The United States of America has over 250,000 rivers, with a total of about 3,500,000 miles of rivers. The longest river in the USA is the Missouri River (it is a tributary of the Mississippi River and is 2,540 miles long), but the biggest in terms of water volume is the deeper Mississippi River. The longest undammed river in the contiguous USA is the Yellowstone River (it is 692 miles long). Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee.I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God does not forget his word he has done it before your eyes! Behold christian israel the Usa
- dd (10/12/2017 8:21:27 AM)

#14 Comment on Revelation 22:1
- klodi (1/22/2017 3:09:38 PM)

#15 Comment on Song of Songs 3:11
Song of Songs 3:11 speaks of the gladness of the Beloved Christ. Although we often consider our joy and satisfaction, we need to come a point in our love life with Him that we are more concerned about His pleasure than our own. Our goal and our ambition should only be to please Him (2 Cor. 5:9)!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (6/17/2017 11:52:09 AM)

#16 Comment on Jeremiah 5:1
agradeo a Deus. pela vida dos irmos que desenvolveu essa pagina. . .
- fernando (9/27/2017 9:03:35 AM)

#17 Comment on Daniel 12:3
girl I know got hotel room 6663
- michal (9/27/2017 4:08:27 PM)

#18 Comment on Song of Songs 4:3
The phrase within your locks is used two times in the appreciation of the Beloved Christ concerning His lovers eyes and temples (S. of S. 4:1, 3). The Septuagint translation of the phrase "within your locks" is in silence. This emphasizes not only the matter of not being a public display, but to be quiet before Him and with Him. In such quietness with our lovely Beloved Christ, all our natural energy and selfish activity is put away. In this stillness we know He is God and see the salvation of our God at work (Isa. 46:10; Exo. 14:13).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (7/31/2017 5:39:34 PM)

#19 Comment on Song of Songs 4:4
There are two aspects of the shields which are hung upon the neck of the lover of Christ (S. of S. 4:4):
1) God is a shield, the shield is a Person (Gen. 15:1; Psa. 3:3)
2) The lover of Christ apprehends the shield by faith, or her faith in union with God is the shield (Eph. 6:16)
Faith comes by hearing the Word of Christ (Rom. 10:8, 17), which brings God into our experience as our shield. Our constant union and fellowship with the divine Beloved Christ through His living word and our living faith become many experiential shields which are displayed upon the renewed and transformed neck (will) of His lover bride. This is a bridal characteristic appreciated by our loving Bridegroom Christ!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/12/2017 6:10:17 AM)

#20 Comment on Isaiah 54:16
Such a shame that only the septuagint brings out the true text of this verse - all the heb texts are a contradiction to the context of the chapter and the gospel!
- Francois du Toit (8/12/2017 3:55:43 AM) [qBible.com]

#21 Comment on Song of Songs 4:6
The lover/bride rises up to ascend the mountain and hill to gather more of the fragrant spices of her Beloved Christ found in holy elevations. It is here she is free from other influences. Beloved Christ, I want to walk the elevated life in the Spirit more completely that I would not fulfill the low cravings of my fallen nature (Gal. 5:16).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/25/2017 5:51:40 AM)

#22 Comment on Song of Songs 4:7
When the Beloved Christ addresses his lover/bride as My love, he sees her as a person who is filled with his love. He is the source of her love and supplies her with his love, ever pouring out his love into her heart (Rom. 5:5)! Through many experiences of union and fellowship with the Beloved Christ, she is constituted with Him as love and His love has become her person. He tells her, you are my love.
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/30/2017 7:25:02 AM)

#23 Comment on Matthew 28:19
Correct Allan, God's name is not Yahweh. I am glad you have met Yeshua, Son of God. If you'd like to read more about Him, He is listed as the second "eating" of bread and water by Elijah in 1 Kings (verse 7) as he escapes Jezebel. In the Bible, God winds through the word according to His word that 'with the crooked He is crooked, with the pure, He is pure.' Psalm 18:26 So, as you know, King Solomon drifted away from God. For that reason you will see the five books of the Torah line up with exact dates God will or has done something on the Hebrew calendar. The calendar He gave Moses in the wilderness. The books after the Torah, before Psalms have their calendar dates flipped backwards, the other direction of the 'winding' of God. So for those dates in 1 Kings that talk about Yeshua, the date of the month and day, 7/19 show up as verse seven in chapter 19 of 1 Kings. For those same corresponding dates in the Torah, it is the 19th verse of chapter seven for each book so you can see what Yeshua did per God's word. God winds back and forth through the Bible that way- He is teaching us His words. So the best reference I have found to calling God by His name is Yah. It is written in Hebrew in the Torah, and it is pure as He considers pure. So I don't know if anyone wants to go away from using God's full name to be able to access power by doing so, but to just call Him Yah is acceptable to Him and incurs no uncleanness. I encourage you to find out where there is proof outside of the New Testament that God sent down the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts. If that had happened, it would be verifiable via the calendar dates listed above, and it would be verifiable through three or more books and their verses. I would say this because of experience of having known Yeshua a very long time, learning to know God, and God's words are in our hearts and in our mouths, so aren't we then carrying Him in part inside us? Deut. 30:14 I challenge you to get it right because when you do, you will feel a blessing from God you have not felt this side of a sunny day. May God walk with you through this journey as He tells you about His word purely.
- erin (10/6/2017 1:07:08 PM)

#24 Comment on Song of Songs 4:9
In the Word of God the phrase the heart of Christ is hard to locate, although we can find many indications or implications that reveal his lofty thoughts, innermost feelings and spiritual aspirations. The Song of Songs is unique in that four times it refers to the heart of the Beloved Christ directly in his union and fellowship with his bride lover for his pleasure (3:11; 4:9; 8:6).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (10/17/2017 4:46:28 AM)

#25 Comment on Song of Songs 4:10
The sweet aroma of the brides ointments is what she has derived from Him (S. of S. 4:10; 1:3). The quiet and unseen influence of His Person and Presence within and upon her has scented her with His sweet fragrance. Lord Jesus, increase your sweet fragrance in my life so that others would be influenced to love you!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (11/10/2017 5:39:17 PM)

#26 Comment on Song of Songs 4:11
The bride must match her Beloved Bridegroom totally to be His delight, and this includes her lips. As grace is poured upon the lips of the King and as Jesus' lips streamed forth with grace, so His brides lips are portrayed as a thread of scarlet and drop as the honeycomb (Psa. 45:2; Luke 4:22; S. of S. 4:3, 11). Her lips have been transformed and beautified to match Him for His delight!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (11/19/2017 4:47:54 PM)

#27 Comment on Revelation 1:1
TAXOS is akin to our word Taxi. which is called same because it is Fast. not soon. When the Lord Comes it will be within say, minutes, not eons.
- REIDH (6/15/2017 3:13:31 PM)

#28 Comment on 1 Kings 13:23
are you lieing to god when two people get a divorce
- hiiiiii (2/17/2017 9:21:31 PM)

#29 Comment on Hosea 3:4
v.g
- les. (9/12/2017 3:40:10 AM) [qBible.com]

#30 Comment on 1 Kings 16:34
Bethelite -Inhabitant of bethel-(House of God )
- Amy hema (1/11/2016 3:41:29 AM)

#31 Comment on 1 Samuel 30:8
God will those who put their trust in him
- Joseph (10/26/2017 11:17:21 AM) [qBible.com]

#32 Comment on Genesis 18:3
The text is translated to "And said, Yahwe, if now I have found..."

But the hebraic word is "Adown". not "Yahwe".
- Chimpa Theist (9/13/2017 10:07:34 PM) [qBible.com]

#33 Comment on Colossians 1:15
First born means the primary of those born, not the initial. Those born does not mean those created. She who is born carries with her essence of the one who bears her. He being created is made out of ingredients and the substance is there but not the essence. Khavvah was first named ishah because she came out of ish. The man is named red clay.

Before that was the Son. He is hayah as light (John 1) by YHWH who is hayahed all by self.

These are the first things we are told in the book that is not biology or physics but does not confuse biology and physics.

Who has seen the One born has seen the One bearing. Look at the primary One, then, later, you can see "the image" in the lesser born.
- Rick (7/9/2016 8:17:19 AM)

#34 Comment on Daniel 4:12
whel

- klodian (2/24/2017 9:08:26 AM)

#35 Comment on Judges 17:2
why did he take it to begin with?
- 71653 (4/1/2017 1:03:13 PM)

#36 Comment on Proverbs 16:7
Thanks Eved, It is something to think on and have. Yes you are right,we will never know it all in any life time :)
- Ted Russell (7/22/2017 3:25:38 PM)

ChatBible.com - Commentary Bible Forum

Read & Post Comments on the Bible

Previous Chapter - Genesis 32:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 32:32 Top of Online Public Commentary Chat Bible Blog Next Verse - Genesis 33:2 Next Chapter - Genesis 34:1

User Comments | Bibles | Cross Reference | Become a fan.