Close User Commentary & Expand Cross Reference

User Comments

Previous Chapter - Genesis 23:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 24:11 Next Verse - Genesis 24:13 Next Chapter - Genesis 25:1
Please post your comment on Genesis 24:12.
Name:

WWW Chat Bible Commentary

User-Posted Comments on Genesis 24:12

Recent User-Posted Comments

#1 Comment on Genesis 1:1
This is not saying it's the first day. The very beginning God made. Then the 1st. day God said let there be Light. Light was already here, but God reveals it for man.

- Sow Good Seed (1/21/2018 8:20:46 PM) [qBible.com]

#2 Comment on 2 Peter 1:14
All India Scholarship Entrance Examination is a national level scholarship program provided by an organisation which is registered under the Ministry of finance act 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of India.
All those students whose families have financial problem and can't able to afford such a big amount for higher education can take up All India Scholarship Examination. AISEE is one of the most prominent {a href="https://www.aisee.co.in/about-college-scholarship.php"}Engineering Scholarship Exam{/a} and {a href="https://www.aisee.co.in/layout-of-college-scholarship.php'}Medical Scholarship in India{/a}.

- Arush Agarwal (11/8/2018 3:27:56 AM)

#3 Comment on Song of Songs 5:8
Whomever your issue or argument is with, it is not with me.

I did not come here to spread strife but to address my Father’s Torah which you misrepresented, as well the nature of Shalumah’s sin or lawlessness as it related to MARRIAGE, not REVELATION.

I made no representatations otherwise, as stated: I was not aware of the interpretation you offered on Rev. and simply asked you for you source, thank you for providing it. If you are offended because I addressed mixing or using of pagan and Hebrew words... His name nor title is g-d... His is an assembly or congregation not the greek “church” or circus, from “circies”... l-rd is not His name or title but YHWH. l-rd g-d comes straight from Phoenicia and their deity of fortune “baal-gad”. And His Shabbat or Sabbath is the 6th day.

Shalom.

Strongs H1408/H1409
- A-NZYR (9/14/2018 4:12:13 PM)

#4 Comment on Galatians 6:11
This is in reference to the student's post on this verse. My thought of this verse is that “the large letters by his own hand” refers not to the length of the epistle written of his revelation of Jesus Christ and concern for the Galatian believers (or in fact any of the other churches), but the oversized letters he used in his closing signature and blessing was due to his eyesight. This can be traced back to his testimony of love which the Galatians had for him, and were ready, “if possible to have plucked out their eyes and given them to him” (Gal. 4:15). The physical needs of those serving the church and pouring themselves out to our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ should be considered by us, and cared for as much is possible, as we are led by the Lord. This is the mutual care in the Body of Christ for one another (Gal. 6:6).
- Frank Pytel (11/5/2018 6:41:17 PM)

#5 Comment on Song of Songs 5:10
In Revelation 7:9-10, there is a vast host which could not be numbered. These all stood around the throne of God with the Lamb as their center. There was a single Lamb with an uncountable multitude of saved ones. Even among such a multitude the Lamb could not be lost sight of for He is the preeminent One – the chief One among an innumerable multitude. He stands above all in regard to His Person, His accomplishments, and His attainments. Although He is far above all, each one in this vast multitude is vitally connected with Him for their salvation! Each one of them has a testimony of union and fellowship with the lovely Lamb! “My beloved is the chiefest among ten thousand” – Song of Songs 5:10.

- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (10/11/2018 4:40:38 AM)

#6 Comment on Jeremiah 31:6
Jeremiah 31:6 Forums Online 31:6 For x3588 there shall be 3426 a day, 3117 [that] the watchmen 5341 z8802 upon the mount 2022 ´Efrayim אֶפרַיִם 669 shall cry, 7121 z8804 Arise 6965 z8798 ye, and let us go up 5927 z8799 to Xiyyôn צִיּוֹן 6726 unto x413 Yähwè יָהוֶה 3068 our ´Élöhîm the word watchmen 5341 נֹצְרִים put into a modern day hebrew translator this word translates (נֹצְרִים Christians) Jeremiah 31:6 Forums Online 31:6 For x3588 there shall be 3426 a day, 3117 [that] the (Christians) 5341 z8802 upon the mount 2022 ´Efrayim אֶפרַיִם 669 shall cry, 7121 z8804 Arise 6965 z8798 ye, and let us go up 5927 z8799 to Xiyyôn צִיּוֹן 6726 unto x413 Yähwè יָהוֶה 3068 our ´Élöhîm
- dd (12/4/2018 6:08:52 PM)

#7 Comment on Song of Songs 5:12
“His eyes are fitly set” – Song of Songs 5:12. “Set” here is as a stone set in a ring, or the stones set on the breastplate of the high priest. The vision of His eyes is set. His view is accurate with nothing uncertain. His view of His bride is full of love and set according to the eternal purpose and will of God. His love is set to work out all that is needed to produce His loving companion and counterpart.
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (10/31/2018 4:47:22 AM)

#8 Comment on Song of Songs 5:13
“His lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh” – Song of Songs 5:13b. The “lips” of our Beloved Christ display His smile. A hymn writer wrote the line, “His gracious smile is our reward, we love, we love Thee Lord”. Despite so many attacks of the enemy, so many discouragements, and times when we felt like giving up, our pathway and journey to glory is often cheered by the loving smile of His lips!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (11/7/2018 5:33:42 AM)

#9 Comment on Song of Songs 5:14
“His belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires” – Song of Songs 5:14. The “bright ivory” of His belly can be described as a shining piece of artwork elaborately fashioned from a sharp tusk. It is of a cream color and was found in palaces of music which made the king glad (Psa. 45:8). The “ivory” was also used for the elevated and majestic throne of the King (1 Kings 10:18). The “belly” of our Beloved with His inner feelings of love and compassion bring us into His joy with His majestic authority as we daily approach the throne of grace and mercy to fellowship with Him in time of need (Heb. 4:16).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (11/19/2018 6:13:19 PM)

#10 Comment on Song of Songs 5:15
“His countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars” – Song of Songs 5:15. In Song of Songs 5:10-16, the bride relates so many items of the beauty and glory of her Bridegroom. How can she describe Him in such a detailed way? The whole excellence and elevation of His Person are known because of the intimacy of love. Because of love, her eyes have been opened with the power to see what others cannot see. Our absolute surrender and consecration to Him through love unveils our eyes to see His beauty and glory. Lord Jesus, I want to surrender all and consecrate myself to you. Show me your countenance, appear to me as you are!

- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (11/30/2018 6:00:52 AM)

#11 Comment on Song of Songs 5:16
“His mouth is most sweet” – Song of Songs 5:16. When apostle John wrote his second letter to the lovers of Christ, he closed it with the thought that soon he would be with them and be able to speak “mouth to mouth” to them (2 John 1:12). It is far better to speak “mouth to mouth” or face to face with the ones you love. The precious Word of God is our daily delight, but when the written words become the words of “His mouth” there is an unspeakable joy and comfort from Him! It is at this time that His words unveil His face.
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (12/7/2018 5:16:42 AM)

#12 Comment on Proverbs 30:4
Another reference to THE Son: Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son...
Also see Zech. 13:7 and Psalm 110:1. Please post any others you find - thanks, and blessings to you!
- Hinneh (1/11/2019 5:23:01 AM)

#13 Comment on Isaiah 33:21
David is the witness: ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee, because of Jehovah thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee. What nation?The USA? ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 65:1 ¶ I am inquired of by them that asked not [for me]; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.The USA! Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel Deuteronomy 32:21 (song of Moses) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God told David 2 Samuel 7:10 And I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as at the first, Isaiah 62:1 ¶ For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness go forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burneth.62:2 And the nations shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory, and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Jehovah shall name. 62:5 ¶ For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee; and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. virgin land ! Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? Isaiah 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Isaiah 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.Isaiah 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit. Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. similitudes the quality or state of being similar to something.synonyms resemblance, similarity, likeness, sameness, similar nature, comparability, correspondence, comparison, analogy, parallel, parallelism, equivalence; interchangeability, closeness, nearness, affinity, homogeneity, These chapters of Isaiah are similitudes of 911 twin towers. Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? next verse Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, [that thou canst] not understand. next verse Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle [that] shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.next verse:— But there the glorious LORD [will be] unto us a place of broad rivers [and] streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby. King Jesus is in the land that the towers fell ! That land shall have great rivers. The United States of America has over 250,000 rivers, with a total of about 3,500,000 miles of rivers. The longest river in the USA is the Missouri River (it is a tributary of the Mississippi River and is 2,540 miles long), but the biggest in terms of water volume is the deeper Mississippi River. The longest undammed river in the contiguous USA is the Yellowstone River (it is 692 miles long). Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee.I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God does not forget his word he has done it before your eyes! Behold christian israel the Usa
- dd (10/12/2017 8:21:27 AM)

#14 Comment on Ezekiel 20:34
Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God. The colonists learned how to live in the wilderness :JULY 4, 1776 We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. The Constitution and Slavery: Article I, Section. 2 [Slaves count as 3/5 persons] , Article IV, Section. 2. [Free states cannot protect slaves] Article V [No Constitutional Amendment to Ban Slavery Until 1808] You hypocrites!‘These people honor me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I am against thee. I will purge out from among you the rebels.Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south.I will kindle a fire in thee. All faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein. 4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more . President Lincoln:A Proclamation.And by virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States, and parts of States, are, and henceforward shall be free; and that the Executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons. When did God bring Israel into the widerness a second time? Where in the wilderness did israel have a civil war? In context of this prophecey "The phrase the rod of my son" establishes Israel as the christians in the wilderness 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant (THE rod of my son is CHRIST and the covenant is THE NEW COVENANT) : So if God did this because of slavery what awaits us now? Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:10 It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? It contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree. It is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer. Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people(Christians), it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: It is a trial: and what if the sword contemn( regard with contempt) even the rod? plotting and hating ,THE NEW COVENANTof my son.It shall be no more, saith the Lord God.AND THIS IS THE FATE OF THE CHRIST HATERS! Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers. 5 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.16 Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the Lord have said it.Does he mean: Go left with satan and you will be wrapped up for the slaughter. or Go right with Jesus and I will (clap my hands) and cause my fury to rest. 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord. The Confederacy struggled for legitimacy and was never recognized as a sovereign nation. And ye shall know that I am the Lord!
- dd (1/19/2019 11:10:11 AM) [qBible.com]

#15 Comment on Hebrews 11:10
I was looking up the number of the date of the red heifer birth...12/17...born in the twelfth month in the Jewish calendar, and the 17th day. 1217. I think it said "builder, worker." Then referred me to Hebrews 11:10. Since the Jewish people are still awaiting their messiah,(they rejected Jesus), this verse could have implications to their rebuilding of the temple?
- Mrs.R.D (9/16/2018 12:36:54 PM)

#16 Comment on Genesis 9:26
Y'hovah! The LORD's Name appears on this verse with all three vowels for the first time in Genesis
Sh'va, CHolam, Qamats!
- Bernabé (9/8/2018 9:34:28 PM) [qBible.com]

#17 Comment on Daniel 12:3
girl I know got hotel room 6663
- michal (9/27/2017 4:08:27 PM)

#18 Comment on Isaiah 29:4
"Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

- dd (3/21/2018 5:59:13 AM)

#19 Comment on Isaiah 54:15
54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, [but] not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 54:15 If you(can) 2005 behold 2009 I 0595 create 1254 manufacturers artificer inventors. 2790 (literally, to inflate,5301 in 9004 fire 0784 to make ash 6352 and 9007 that bringeth forth 3318 apparatus 3627 his transaction 4639 and 9007 I 0595 create 1254 the waster 7843 to 9009 to destroy ( Atom BOMB ?
- usa (1/15/2019 10:41:47 AM)

#20 Comment on Isaiah 54:16
Such a shame that only the septuagint brings out the true text of this verse - all the heb texts are a contradiction to the context of the chapter and the gospel!
- Francois du Toit (8/12/2017 3:55:43 AM) [qBible.com]

#21 Comment on Song of Songs 4:6
The lover/bride rises up to ascend the mountain and hill to gather more of the fragrant spices of her Beloved Christ found in holy elevations. It is here she is free from other influences. Beloved Christ, I want to walk the elevated life in the Spirit more completely that I would not fulfill the low cravings of my fallen nature (Gal. 5:16).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/25/2017 5:51:40 AM)

#22 Comment on Song of Songs 4:7
When the Beloved Christ addresses his lover/bride as “My love”, he sees her as a person who is filled with his love. He is the source of her love and supplies her with his love, ever pouring out his love into her heart (Rom. 5:5)! Through many experiences of union and fellowship with the Beloved Christ, she is constituted with Him as love and His love has become her person. He tells her, you are “my love”.
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/30/2017 7:25:02 AM)

#23 Comment on Ezekiel 23:3
I wonder why the word bruised is used instead of fondled,that their teats were bruised in their virginity. There must be some reason for this.
- Bonnie (12/19/2017 3:50:57 PM)

#24 Comment on 1 Peter 3:19
Did He goes to Hades and preach?
- Joel (9/13/2018 7:12:05 AM)

#25 Comment on Proverbs 1:4
Posted this just to get rid of the last newest user posted comment.
- Just here (1/5/2018 8:21:28 PM)

#26 Comment on Song of Songs 4:11
After entering the garden of his delight, the Beloved Christ gathers his myrrh with his spice. “Myrrh” refers to the savor of death, while “spice” refers to the savor of life. His loving bride as his garden of delight is full of the sweet flavor of the death at Calvary, and the aromatic fragrance of the resurrection life!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (4/18/2018 4:29:55 AM)

#27 Comment on Psalms 22:6
When the female of the scarlet worm species was ready to give birth to her young, she would attach her body to the trunk of a tree, fixing herself so firmly and permanently that she would never leave again. The eggs deposited beneath her body were thus protected until the larvae were hatched and able to enter their own life cycle. As the mother died, the crimson fluid stained her body and the surrounding wood. From the dead bodies of such female scarlet worms, the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity were extracted.
What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree,
shedding His precious blood that He might "bring many sons unto glory" (Heb. 2:10)! He died for us, that we might live through Him!
- http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/8438.html (1/19/2019 4:44:56 PM) [qBible.com]

#28 Comment on 1 Kings 13:23
are you lieing to god when two people get a divorce
- hiiiiii (2/17/2017 9:21:31 PM)

#29 Comment on Hosea 3:4
v.g
- les. (9/12/2017 3:40:10 AM) [qBible.com]

#30 Comment on Ezekiel 21:1
Ezekiel 20 The message to the lost tribes of israel: Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.The wilderness of the people is the birth of the UNITED STATES. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: the rod of my son 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel:(the holy mountain of the height of Israel) and ye shall know that I am the Lord.44 And ye shall know that I am the Lord when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord God 40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord God, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them.The holy mountain is the mountain of christ the jersalem that is above the mother of us all.38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me:46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the south field;47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.48 And all flesh shall see that I the Lord have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.49 Then said I, Ah Lord God! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more. The civil war in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA begining in the south and spreads to the north. Brother against brother. Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives, that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.It is for us, the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here, have, thus far, so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.5 I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more. FEAR THE LORD YE HIS PEOPLE!
- dd (1/9/2019 6:57:19 AM)

#31 Comment on Psalms 48:12
commentary: Psalm 48:2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Mount Zion the city of the great King ,the city is the congregation of Jesus and he is the great king. "Just as we have heard, So, have we seen." They heard about it and they are seeing by vision prophetically describing a future nation in the earth. Psalms 48"THE KINGS They saw [it, and] so they marvelled; they were troubled, [and] hasted away".These kings see this future nation. These same kings are spoken of in the book of psalms chapter 2 :"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak to them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.6Yet have I set my king on my holy hill of Zion.This is Jesus ruling from mount ZION in the heavens over this country on earth. Psalms 48" They heard about it and they are seeing by vision prophetically describing a future nation in the earth.Psalms 48:12 Walk about ZION and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.(The phrase go round about 5362 :THE MEANING IS: A primitive root; to strike with more or less violence : GO AROUND AND TELL OF HER STRICKEN TOWERS! 5] Isaiah30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.They are marking out this distant country letting them see who they are because this country does not know who they are.SEE THE KING JESUS IN THE DISTANT LAND: Psalm 48 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Psalm 48:12Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof(THE STRICKEN TOWERS THEREOF !) Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror.Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers?THIS IS 911 THE TWIN TOWERS! ( God is talking to people the ones in the western days(last days) specifically reading this prophecy recorded in Isaiah 30, 31,and 33 a prophecy about towers crashing. In the second clause of Isaiah 33:18 where[is] the receiver?is in reference to Isaiah 30 This is the chapter that first describes the towers falling .In the verse 30:19 The verse indicates the receiver of the prophecy is Jerusalem in the middle east but in this clause they are questioning saying :where[is] the receiver? This is the verse that they have questioned .30:19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee. Do you see? The second clause they say where[is] the receiver? that is to say, who is the receiver of prophecy of the towers crashing and of the third clause they say where is the prophet when he counted the towers falling.This is questioning whether the prophet was in Jerusalem in the middle east. Either they can not remember what they read or they question what they read. And they do question! These people can not be in the middle east for if it happened in the middle east there would be no question! These people are in the land that has had towers crash and that is why they question! And God replies to them:You shall not see a barbarous people, a people of a deep speech incomprehensible,of a stammering tongue which can't be understood. What you just read is in form a similitude meaning dont look around for someone else it is you! The implication is clear that the land that the towers crashed in is not in the middle east! the very next thing God says is :Envision Zion the city of our congregating, your eyes shall see Jerusalem a habitation at ease,a tent that will not remove, and they shall not ever travel(this is not the middle east !) THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) The congregation of CHRIST on the sides of the north. Isaiah 65:1 ¶ I am inquired of by them that asked not [for me]; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Deuteronomy 32:21: I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. BABYLON HAS HIS EYE ON THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA " I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" Isaiah 14:For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:(THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
- dd (3/17/2018 4:12:29 PM)

#32 Comment on Numbers 23:7
Numbers 23 7 And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations. I see him:the future Israel! And they dwell alone and they are new nation that has not been reckoned.10 Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! God's Mercy to Israel: Hosea 2:14Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her. Ezekiel 20 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: 34And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, Ezekiel I will bring you (ISRAEL) into the wilderness Hosea 2:14 I will allure her, and bring her(ISRAEL) into the wilderness Numbers 23 I see the future Israel! And they dwell alone.(in the wilderness) Isaiah 62( Israel!) called by a new name, thy land shall be married as young man marrieth a virgin, THE LAND IS VIRGIN LAND! And they dwell alone and they are new nation that has not been reckoned. BEHOLD the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Psalm 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: Psalm 2 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
- dd (1/11/2019 7:42:35 AM)

#33 Comment on Acts 2:47
between the critical text and the revived text saying should be saved and were saved.
the church.

after doing something before that asked what shall we do?
believe repent and be baptized.

to dip or plunge under bury.

- briqwest (1/13/2019 10:55:34 AM) [qBible.com]

#34 Comment on Daniel 4:12
whel

- klodian (2/24/2017 9:08:26 AM)

#35 Comment on Judges 17:2
why did he take it to begin with?
- 71653 (4/1/2017 1:03:13 PM)

#36 Comment on 2 Thessalonians 2:2
how do I minimize the comment column? it takes up over half of the page.
- teresa (8/4/2018 8:06:24 PM)

ChatBible.com - Commentary Bible Forum

Read & Post Comments on the Bible

Previous Chapter - Genesis 23:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 24:11 Top of Online Public Commentary Chat Bible Blog Next Verse - Genesis 24:13 Next Chapter - Genesis 25:1

User Comments | Bibles | Cross Reference | Become a fan.