Close User Commentary & Expand Cross Reference

User Comments

Previous Chapter - Genesis 41:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 42:18 Next Verse - Genesis 42:20 Next Chapter - Genesis 43:1
Please post your comment on Genesis 42:19.
Name:

WWW Chat Bible Commentary

User-Posted Comments on Genesis 42:19

Recent User-Posted Comments

#1 Comment on Genesis 1:1
This is not saying it's the first day. The very beginning God made. Then the 1st. day God said let there be Light. Light was already here, but God reveals it for man.

- Sow Good Seed (1/21/2018 8:20:46 PM) [qBible.com]

#2 Comment on Genesis 1:2
In Genesis 1:2 Isn't it possible that in saying darkness was over the face of the "deep" was referring to the abyss of the heavens? Since the next statement is that the Spirit of God moved over the face of the waters. Although "deep" as abyss usually refers to the waters on earth, the words used for deep and waters are not the same. Since the sun, moon, and stars were not created until the fourth day, it stands to reason that space itself was also a dark empty abyss.
- Cee (3/14/2018 12:11:50 AM)

#3 Comment on Genesis 1:3
I believe God. The Bible declares that God said: "Light, be. And light was. (EBR) so my effort must be to understand the statement -- so let's consider creation.

Could anything be created without first defining "LIGHT" (the electromagnetic spectrum). Keeping it simple, would an artist begin a painting without defining, and collecting, his colors first. So the question becomes: "Would God NOT create (define) His pallet before attempting to do anything with it?" I believe it's perfectly logical and absolutely right that God first defined light... then used this definition in all His creation. God started by defining how everything should be perceived then designed man to perceive things as HE wanted.

I admit that stars came after the definition of light but can anyone tell me how the multiple trillions of unique stars in the trillions of galaxies could have been created without first defining every detail of the energies they radiate? How could the earth, plants, animals, or man be created without first designing how they should be perceived and how they should intern perceive? Think... different animals and insects perceive their surroundings according to their individual needs. One must be incapable of thought to accept the lie that this happened by accident. It was all designed and the definition of LIGHT (the electromagnetic spectrum) had to come first!!!

ONCE AGAIN, THE BIBLE IS CORRECT!
- a Valiant Son (3/2/2018 11:04:02 AM)

#4 Comment on Psalms 91:16
G-d will show us His Yeshua says it all !!
- Donna (2/19/2018 3:19:42 PM) [qBible.com]

#5 Comment on Leviticus 21:7
Holy the goal in perfect character living in thee instruction of HASHEM.THE HOLY CREATOR OF ALL..
SANCTIFIES US THROUGH HIS COMMANDMENTS .
JEREMIAH 33;3EZEKIEL,34:Isaiah 482nd samuel 6. 1st kings 3
Oseas 4. Jeremiah 13 .
- Jose (2/25/2018 6:16:00 AM)

#6 Comment on Zechariah 5:1
This is addressed to those who consistently post extremely long comments on this site: You are abusing the freedom of this site.

Your long posts interfere with the readability of the site, ESPECIALLY for those who use mobile devices. Your long posts make it a very frustrating experience to try and use this site, because your posts force the software to cover and hide the scripture texts. People like me, who use a mobile device to use this site, must re-load every page, again and again, trying to CUT OFF your long posts because YOUR POSTS MAKE READING THE ACTUAL SCRIPTURE TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Mobile devices CANNOT HANDLE YOUR LONG POSTS.

IN THE NAME OF ALL DECENCY, we respectfully request that you limit your postings to two or three sentences. You may set up your own weblog site, separately, and then include a link to YOUR OWN SITE, in your posted comments here. That way, those users who are interested in hearing what you want to share may PREVIEW your commentary HERE, and then of their own volition, visit YOUR OWN SITE to read through your fuller comments.

Otherwise, your constant long posts on this site are equivalent to forcing people to deal with all manner of technical problems that YOU are responsible for.

Do what is right. Quit posting commentary that exceeds a brief space.

Humble yourselves and have some respect for other users.
- chris (3/20/2018 10:12:08 PM)

#7 Comment on Isaiah 30:5
Zechariah 14:5 And therefore ,they did stand his feet, at day, this day ,above mountain this olives, which against faces (her Jerusalem) out of east, and therefore ,to cleave mountain the olives ,out of his half her east and also her west, valley great exceedingly ,then to depart, half this mountain her north,and his half her south. And (you did)ensign a flag:we will keep secret (split )valley of my mountain now touchs with the (great)valley of the mountains facing Azal = "proximity: he has reserved" and (you did)ensign a flag: we will keep secret ) as when (you did) flag a secret from out of before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Jehudah, and comes Jehovah my Elohim [and] all your saints with thee. 5127 flee does not match. 2LetterLookup - Ancient Lexicons for Greek... Hebrew... Aramaic look it up on google 2LetterLookup. first two letters come up as flag last two letters match suffix you did and the other possibility is the first letter is a Prefix we will and the last three letter translated to keep secret we will keep secret.And if it is secreted then maybe both apply. Zechariah 14 :6 and 9007shall come to pass 1961 in that 9004day 3117 this 9005 they 1931 not 3808 will exist 1961 illumination [of mind ] 2016 weighty prized precious, 3368 [ They will ] congeal, settle, become 7087 and 9007 be brought together. The two halfs of mount olives cross the Atlantic ocean the exceedingly great valley of mountains. Following the coordinates from mount olives 31 37 22 50 west you will be in Georgia then heading north you will be in Massachusets these are 13 colonies of Christian Zion . The mount olives is the people of God spread out in the land from South to North. And the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee the LORD my God shall come to America and all the saints with him. But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. Israel is 7 hours ahead of Boston, MA , sunset in Israel depending on the time of year is 7:00 PM thus night in isreal. At 12:00 pm in boston the sun is shining, the sun is shining at night because the Lord moved his people. Isaiah 49 Sing,O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.But Zion said,The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.Behold,I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.the children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
- dd (3/28/2017 6:43:36 AM)

#8 Comment on Revelation 1:18
Hell and death are synonymous related. Gods eternal ledger defies you cannot have one without the other.
A mortal earthly death precedes the verdict of eternal life or eternal death
- WorldChangers@facebook.com (4/24/2018 11:56:35 PM)

#9 Comment on John 8:51

The dutch version (of John 8:51) has the advantage of yielding vast improvement upon minimal tweak 'core action' if you will]; away the letter w 4x and voila, this txt becomes an eminently natural one, ground it; diss the meta woo & harmful hasbara pin that spins heads instead of rocks people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps: this site is nice .. but my right click 'speak it' (tts) won't pick it up .. and not bycause it's down .. i just made it say my name .. that was a hoot, it don't know no dutch ...
- piety piet duh pious poet (10/20/2017 4:25:27 AM)

#10 Comment on Song of Songs 1:4
Thank you Frank Pytel, your comment makes a lot of sense. If the Holy Spirit leads you to post more about spiritual elevation, please do so. I am studying Song of Solomon and I would like to learn more as I am curious about how Song of Solomon chapter 2 relates to the harpazo or the rapture mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18. Is the dove of Song of Solomon 6:9 the same as the Daughter of the King of Psalm 45:13? I would like to hear your feed back on this. Shalom.
- Andrea Leon (9/18/2017 10:20:14 AM) [qBible.com]

#11 Comment on Zechariah 5:6
I cast my shadow on the moon,my circle can not be hide.That big round moon ,beautiful in every phase. And thus she shows her night day.And when i go between the sun and the moon i cast shadow round ,my movie is seen on high i am the truth from the sky
- haha (2/10/2018 11:01:55 AM)

#12 Comment on Genesis 9:22
Genesis 9:22-23
and he saw #7200 ra'ah {raw-aw'}; Verb - Qal; to see, look at, inspect, perceive, consider
Ham #2526 Cham {khawm}; Noun; Ham = "hot"
the father; #0001 'ab {avb}; Noun - Masculine; father of an individual, of God as father of his people, head or founder of a household, group, family, or clan, ancestor. However, here the noun is used in the 1 person common singular and it could be masc. or fem. So if this was directed at Noach why use (avi) instead of father the masculine (av)? I suggest that this is the case because Kena`an {ken-ah'-an} is in reference to a nation, people or country and wasnt meant as a blemish on Ham pertaining to His 4th son. So, what we possibly see here is a prophetic passage concerning the line of Ham. If it were meant for Kena`an, He would have been the one to look upon this metaphoric drunken state of his grandfather. But the passage tells us that his father Cham looked and is suggested that he despised his fathers nudity. Then, when Noach awoke he knew what the youngest son had done. How could Noach have known when he was in an unconscious drunken condition? Only by divine inspiration could he have known of the act and then give his prophetic message of Kena`ans enslavement by his older brothers. This proposed rendition of the deeds that ensued is unlikely not found in what most commentaries will suggest. Most will conclude that Kena`an is the one who viewed Noachs condition but when we look at the account, it distinctively conveys otherwise. Cham, the youngest son has the bad character in this story not Kena`an. However, this isnt Kena`an the villain man but Kena`an the nation, land or peoples of his ancestry.
#3667 Kena`an {ken-ah'-an}; Canaan = "lowland"

- Revgrad (9/14/2017 8:31:25 AM)

#13 Comment on Isaiah 33:21
David is the witness: ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee, because of Jehovah thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee. What nation?The USA? ASV 1901 { { Isaiah 65:1 I am inquired of by them that asked not [for me]; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.The USA! Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel Deuteronomy 32:21 (song of Moses) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God told David 2 Samuel 7:10 And I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as at the first, Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness go forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burneth.62:2 And the nations shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory, and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Jehovah shall name. 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee; and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. virgin land ! Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? Isaiah 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Isaiah 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.Isaiah 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit. Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. similitudes the quality or state of being similar to something.synonyms resemblance, similarity, likeness, sameness, similar nature, comparability, correspondence, comparison, analogy, parallel, parallelism, equivalence; interchangeability, closeness, nearness, affinity, homogeneity, These chapters of Isaiah are similitudes of 911 twin towers. Behold King Jesus In the USA Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers? next verse Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, [that thou canst] not understand. next verse Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle [that] shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.next verse: But there the glorious LORD [will be] unto us a place of broad rivers [and] streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby. King Jesus is in the land that the towers fell ! That land shall have great rivers. The United States of America has over 250,000 rivers, with a total of about 3,500,000 miles of rivers. The longest river in the USA is the Missouri River (it is a tributary of the Mississippi River and is 2,540 miles long), but the biggest in terms of water volume is the deeper Mississippi River. The longest undammed river in the contiguous USA is the Yellowstone River (it is 692 miles long). Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not; and a nation that knew not thee shall run unto thee.I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. God does not forget his word he has done it before your eyes! Behold christian israel the Usa
- dd (10/12/2017 8:21:27 AM)

#14 Comment on Revelation 22:1
- klodi (1/22/2017 3:09:38 PM)

#15 Comment on Song of Songs 3:11
Song of Songs 3:11 speaks of the gladness of the Beloved Christ. Although we often consider our joy and satisfaction, we need to come a point in our love life with Him that we are more concerned about His pleasure than our own. Our goal and our ambition should only be to please Him (2 Cor. 5:9)!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (6/17/2017 11:52:09 AM)

#16 Comment on Jeremiah 5:1
agradeo a Deus. pela vida dos irmos que desenvolveu essa pagina. . .
- fernando (9/27/2017 9:03:35 AM)

#17 Comment on Daniel 12:3
girl I know got hotel room 6663
- michal (9/27/2017 4:08:27 PM)

#18 Comment on Isaiah 29:4
"Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

- dd (3/21/2018 5:59:13 AM)

#19 Comment on Song of Songs 4:4
There are two aspects of the shields which are hung upon the neck of the lover of Christ (S. of S. 4:4):
1) God is a shield, the shield is a Person (Gen. 15:1; Psa. 3:3)
2) The lover of Christ apprehends the shield by faith, or her faith in union with God is the shield (Eph. 6:16)
Faith comes by hearing the Word of Christ (Rom. 10:8, 17), which brings God into our experience as our shield. Our constant union and fellowship with the divine Beloved Christ through His living word and our living faith become many experiential shields which are displayed upon the renewed and transformed neck (will) of His lover bride. This is a bridal characteristic appreciated by our loving Bridegroom Christ!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/12/2017 6:10:17 AM)

#20 Comment on Isaiah 54:16
Such a shame that only the septuagint brings out the true text of this verse - all the heb texts are a contradiction to the context of the chapter and the gospel!
- Francois du Toit (8/12/2017 3:55:43 AM) [qBible.com]

#21 Comment on Song of Songs 4:6
The lover/bride rises up to ascend the mountain and hill to gather more of the fragrant spices of her Beloved Christ found in holy elevations. It is here she is free from other influences. Beloved Christ, I want to walk the elevated life in the Spirit more completely that I would not fulfill the low cravings of my fallen nature (Gal. 5:16).
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/25/2017 5:51:40 AM)

#22 Comment on Song of Songs 4:7
When the Beloved Christ addresses his lover/bride as My love, he sees her as a person who is filled with his love. He is the source of her love and supplies her with his love, ever pouring out his love into her heart (Rom. 5:5)! Through many experiences of union and fellowship with the Beloved Christ, she is constituted with Him as love and His love has become her person. He tells her, you are my love.
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (8/30/2017 7:25:02 AM)

#23 Comment on Ezekiel 23:3
I wonder why the word bruised is used instead of fondled,that their teats were bruised in their virginity. There must be some reason for this.
- Bonnie (12/19/2017 3:50:57 PM)

#24 Comment on 1 Peter 3:19
"..by which to the spirits/breathers in prison/guard/watch, He went and preached/proclaimed/heralded" - if this was Jesus having gone, while in death, to hades and preached, why only to those who perished in the flood? More likely, the Spirit of Christ/captain of salvation, heralded through the works of Noah to those of that day who were locked into/headed into, judgment(the flood) as they were not hearing..
- marie glen (5/19/2018 10:43:42 AM)

#25 Comment on Proverbs 1:4
Posted this just to get rid of the last newest user posted comment.
- Just here (1/5/2018 8:21:28 PM)

#26 Comment on Song of Songs 4:11
After entering the garden of his delight, the Beloved Christ gathers his myrrh with his spice. Myrrh refers to the savor of death, while spice refers to the savor of life. His loving bride as his garden of delight is full of the sweet flavor of the death at Calvary, and the aromatic fragrance of the resurrection life!
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (4/18/2018 4:29:55 AM)

#27 Comment on Revelation 1:1
Shalom, Chris! Thanks very kindly for posting this extremely helpful study. I had read that Newton, based on his deep studies of Scripture, believed Messiah's second coming will be around 2060. Considering the great brain power God blessed him with, and his devotion to God and the study of the Scriptures, I believe his writings are worthy of our prayerful consideration, and I'm grateful that they're becoming more accessible. Thanks again, and blessings!
- evedMelekh (4/7/2018 6:09:15 PM)

#28 Comment on 1 Kings 13:23
are you lieing to god when two people get a divorce
- hiiiiii (2/17/2017 9:21:31 PM)

#29 Comment on Hosea 3:4
v.g
- les. (9/12/2017 3:40:10 AM) [qBible.com]

#30 Comment on 1 Kings 16:34
Bethelite -Inhabitant of bethel-(House of God )
- Amy hema (1/11/2016 3:41:29 AM)

#31 Comment on Psalms 48:12
commentary: Psalm 48:2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Mount Zion the city of the great King ,the city is the congregation of Jesus and he is the great king. "Just as we have heard, So, have we seen." They heard about it and they are seeing by vision prophetically describing a future nation in the earth. Psalms 48"THE KINGS They saw [it, and] so they marvelled; they were troubled, [and] hasted away".These kings see this future nation. These same kings are spoken of in the book of psalms chapter 2 :"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak to them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.6Yet have I set my king on my holy hill of Zion.This is Jesus ruling from mount ZION in the heavens over this country on earth. Psalms 48" They heard about it and they are seeing by vision prophetically describing a future nation in the earth.Psalms 48:12 Walk about ZION and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.(The phrase go round about 5362 :THE MEANING IS: A primitive root; to strike with more or less violence : GO AROUND AND TELL OF HER STRICKEN TOWERS! 5] Isaiah30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.They are marking out this distant country letting them see who they are because this country does not know who they are.SEE THE KING JESUS IN THE DISTANT LAND: Psalm 48 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Psalm 48:12Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof(THE STRICKEN TOWERS THEREOF !) Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror.Where [is] the scribe? where [is] the receiver? where [is] he that counted the towers?THIS IS 911 THE TWIN TOWERS! ( God is talking to people the ones in the western days(last days) specifically reading this prophecy recorded in Isaiah 30, 31,and 33 a prophecy about towers crashing. In the second clause of Isaiah 33:18 where[is] the receiver?is in reference to Isaiah 30 This is the chapter that first describes the towers falling .In the verse 30:19 The verse indicates the receiver of the prophecy is Jerusalem in the middle east but in this clause they are questioning saying :where[is] the receiver? This is the verse that they have questioned .30:19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee. Do you see? The second clause they say where[is] the receiver? that is to say, who is the receiver of prophecy of the towers crashing and of the third clause they say where is the prophet when he counted the towers falling.This is questioning whether the prophet was in Jerusalem in the middle east. Either they can not remember what they read or they question what they read. And they do question! These people can not be in the middle east for if it happened in the middle east there would be no question! These people are in the land that has had towers crash and that is why they question! And God replies to them:You shall not see a barbarous people, a people of a deep speech incomprehensible,of a stammering tongue which can't be understood. What you just read is in form a similitude meaning dont look around for someone else it is you! The implication is clear that the land that the towers crashed in is not in the middle east! the very next thing God says is :Envision Zion the city of our congregating, your eyes shall see Jerusalem a habitation at ease,a tent that will not remove, and they shall not ever travel(this is not the middle east !) THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) The congregation of CHRIST on the sides of the north. Isaiah 65:1 I am inquired of by them that asked not [for me]; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Deuteronomy 32:21: I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. BABYLON HAS HIS EYE ON THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA " I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" Isaiah 14:For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:(THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
- dd (3/17/2018 4:12:29 PM)

#32 Comment on Song of Songs 5:1
The satisfied Beloved invited His friends to eat and drink abundantly of His bridal garden. There are three aspects of friends in John 15:13-15 that correspond to the friends in Song of Songs 5:1:
1) Jesus laid down His life for His friends friends love the crucified Christ, v.13
2) The friends of Jesus do what He speaks and commands they practice His words live in union with Him through His spoken words, v. 14
3) Jesus makes known His Fathers heart to His friends, v. 15
- Frank Pytel, "The Two Become One" (5/18/2018 6:28:00 AM)

#33 Comment on Colossians 1:15
First born means the primary of those born, not the initial. Those born does not mean those created. She who is born carries with her essence of the one who bears her. He being created is made out of ingredients and the substance is there but not the essence. Khavvah was first named ishah because she came out of ish. The man is named red clay.

Before that was the Son. He is hayah as light (John 1) by YHWH who is hayahed all by self.

These are the first things we are told in the book that is not biology or physics but does not confuse biology and physics.

Who has seen the One born has seen the One bearing. Look at the primary One, then, later, you can see "the image" in the lesser born.
- Rick (7/9/2016 8:17:19 AM)

#34 Comment on Daniel 4:12
whel

- klodian (2/24/2017 9:08:26 AM)

#35 Comment on Judges 17:2
why did he take it to begin with?
- 71653 (4/1/2017 1:03:13 PM)

#36 Comment on Proverbs 16:7
Thanks Eved, It is something to think on and have. Yes you are right,we will never know it all in any life time :)
- Ted Russell (7/22/2017 3:25:38 PM)

ChatBible.com - Commentary Bible Forum

Read & Post Comments on the Bible

Previous Chapter - Genesis 41:1 Previous Verse - Genesis 42:18 Top of Online Public Commentary Chat Bible Blog Next Verse - Genesis 42:20 Next Chapter - Genesis 43:1

User Comments | Bibles | Cross Reference | Become a fan.